- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
- Build out a robust product locator functionality for both Canadian and US product catalogues
- Dramatically improve SEO performance and content marketing opportunities
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Home Page Design
The new Happy Planet website design included a slight brand reposition. The logo, colours, and typography would remain the same, but the overall style needed to be updated to match their fresh new product packaging. The objective was to keep the website simple to stay true to their passion for simple ingredients, while adding vibrant splashes of colour, more illustrations, and more photography.